Senior living facility on planning agenda
When the Sevierville Regional Planning Commission meets tonight, it will consider a site plan for a senior living facility on Medical Park Court. The site is off Middle Creek Road, near LeConte Medical Center.
The site plan is being submitted by the engineering firm Norvell & Poe for Knoxville-based Wellspring Senior Center.
At last month's meeting, to make way for the facility, the planning commission approved closing part of Medical Park Court and abandoning the right of way there. The commission also approved combining several lots into one lot at the site.
The planning commission meets at 5 p.m. at the Civic Center. It will also consider:
- A site plan for a three-unit apartment building on River Valley Circle
- Annexing a Middle Creek Road property and zoning it C-3, commercial
- Rezoning a Middle Creek Road property from R-1, residential, to C-3, commercial
The Board of Zoning Appeals meets immediately after the planning commission, with the same members. It will consider:
- A rear yard setback variance to allow a patio enclosure at a Dandelion Court residence
- A front yard setback variance for an Oak Crest Drive residence