SEVIERVILLE — The tap fees for Sevier County water customers would more than double if the County Commission approves a resolution on the agenda for Monday’s regular meeting.
- Coach suspended indefinitely
- TI could be replaced by Margaritaville
- Wreck hospitalizes student
- SCHS has not communicated with officials
- 'Good nurse' Kepka dies in out-of-state collision
- Valley View Motel to be auctioned
- Landlord faces new charges
- GPHS walkway memorializes students
- Fire destroys mobile home
- Coaster approved for former motel site
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!